What a weiner

Laugh or not... but........

Once, at a local "kids" club, on of the lil. rocketeers actually did modify a knockwurst to fly on a C motor. He actually mounted a motor tube, motor hook, simmed it on RocSim, tumble recovery, thru the "wall" balsa fins, I will say, he did have it balanced, it most certainly did fly, straight up boost, at apogee, the "nose cone" did eject, and it did deploy a streamer recovery.... suprised us all, recovered it in one piece, but... seemed to cook the body tube forward of the motor tube....

Bill

Reply to
Bill

That sound like the wurst rocket ever.

Not that I'm knocking it....

If you have photos, be sure to provide a link.

Reply to
shreadvector

Yeah, and don't be such a brat about it...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Probably made a decent rocket, as the dimensions should be in the ballpark. Didn't Frank do an upscale?

Reply to
Tweak

Frank's in Beantown this week, but when he gets back I'll grill him about it.

Reply to
Vince

Reply to
shreadvector

No need to get all steamed up about it.

I have to roll now, I'll have to ketchup with this thread later.

Reply to
Vince

Does it plump when you fly it?

Randy