What a weiner

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rocket-Powered-Hotdog_W0QQitemZ6007401809QQcategoryZ2567QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

shreadvector wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rocket-Powered-Hotdog_W0QQitemZ6007401809QQcategoryZ2567QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Laugh or not... but........
Once, at a local "kids" club, on of the lil. rocketeers actually did modify a knockwurst to fly on a C motor. He actually mounted a motor tube, motor hook, simmed it on RocSim, tumble recovery, thru the "wall" balsa fins, I will say, he did have it balanced, it most certainly did fly, straight up boost, at apogee, the "nose cone" did eject, and it did deploy a streamer recovery.... suprised us all, recovered it in one piece, but... seemed to cook the body tube forward of the motor tube....
Bill
That sound like the wurst rocket ever.
Not that I'm knocking it....
If you have photos, be sure to provide a link.
On 26 Oct 2005 06:13:49 -0700, "shreadvector"

Yeah, and don't be such a brat about it...
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Probably made a decent rocket, as the dimensions should be in the ballpark. Didn't Frank do an upscale?
--
Tweak

Frank's in Beantown this week, but when he gets back I'll grill him about it.
A few more posts like this and we'll have to answer to a higher authority.
Vince wrote:

No need to get all steamed up about it.
I have to roll now, I'll have to ketchup with this thread later.

Does it plump when you fly it?
Randy www.vernarockets.com