hi....

wrote:

8-) It must be at leat $7 by now.
I dont remember why I said you suck... so I guess you are off that list (if there is one anymore)
I believe I had earned that honor by arguing a particular point about Islam. Any way, it's nice to know I'm off the list. The list I'm referring to was the one you had posted on your web site. It featured your English teacher (high school I think) in a very prominent position.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Did he coerce you into it?