hi....

oh... I recently reformatted... thats why

Reply to
Tai Fu

I dont remember why I said you suck... so I guess you are off that list (if there is one anymore)

Reply to
Tai Fu

I believe I had earned that honor by arguing a particular point about Islam. Any way, it's nice to know I'm off the list. The list I'm referring to was the one you had posted on your web site. It featured your English teacher (high school I think) in a very prominent position.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Him smoke tu much clack...see sign? sign say aw yu can smoke...not yu can smoke it awwwl!!!!

Reply to
bob352

Well now im a christian so that point is pretty much moot...

Reply to
Tai Fu

Did he coerce you into it?

Reply to