hi?

hi i was just wondering if a flying robot has ever been made out of lego

thanks

Reply to
heKtor

strap a tiny 2 stroke from an RC plane, I don't think *I* would want to attempt a winged plane with legos, but a flying saucer type of vehicle would be fun.

large fan in the middle, you would need a few small fans around the perimeter to keep it balanced, and for direction control

jboothbee

Flying is very demanding as far as materials go. They need to be very strong for their weight, and I very seriously doubt legos will do the job.

Hobbiest often use balsa wood and foam because of its weight/strength ratio. Visit

for a good source of info.

Reply to
cadcoke3

Possibly attach a helicopter blade and motor in the center of the lego. You will need another smaller blade for stability.

Reply to
Sam Nickaby

Possibly attach a helicopter blade and motor in the center of the lego. You will need another smaller blade for stability.

Reply to
Sam Nickaby

Possibly attach a helicopter blade and motor in the center of the lego. You will need another smaller blade for stability.

Reply to
Sam Nickaby

I wonder if using standard aircraft surfaces for the wings and a body made of Lego would do? This would be a very interesting flying machine but i wonder how well it will handle since I assume it will be quite heavy. If you get it built and flying post some links here i would love to see that!

Alan

Reply to
Alan P

"Sam Nickaby" wrote

Sorry for triple posting. Here are some links to Lego aircrafts.

I didn't say they fly.

Reply to
Sam Nickaby