please help profile cutter

Hi I am looking for imformation or schematics for a MAGIC EYE PLASMA PROFILE CUTTER ,this is the type where you put a drawing down & the eye
traces the black line of the drawing . I would like to build a small one for hobby use ,I have a plasma cutter already ,just need to work out the sensors & drive . Any help would be great ,thanks Allan