Looking for model ship builder in Chicago

I have been building a scale model of HMS Victory since time began, well I've had the kit for 10 years. I have the decking done and some of the hull
planking BUT I have met a point where it seems to be way beyond my skillset to plank this. I'd pay someone to finish the hull planking and would like to hear from anyone that would take this on, I live in downtown Chicago and have all the parts. I think the kit is about a yard long.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
-- When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
The guys at
http://forum.drydockmodels.com /
are always ready to help out.

like
What really great advice, thanks so much. I'll post there. Thanks Julia.