Model builder Internationl

Hey All,
My name is Kenny and I would like to invite you all to our site. We are a multi genre site. We cover new releases, reviews, step by step builds and m
ore. We also have a forum for those of you that like to post on them. And, we also have a social feature on the site to keep in touch with your modeli ng friends. We hope you come and take a look and join us!
www.modelbuilderinternational.com
Happy Modeling,
Kenny