Kansas City Model Contest - April 28

IPMS West Central Missouri / Show Me State Chapter is having their "annual"
club contest on Saturday, April 28th, 2007. The location is in Lee's Summit,
MO (S.E. Kansas City).
Check our website:
for contest details and
map/directions to the site. You'll also find registration forms, vendor
forms, categories and rules.
Well known modeler Bill PettyJohn will be giving a demonstration on aircraft
modeling techniques, the same demo he gave at the 2006 IPMS/USA National
Convention.
We have upgraded to a new facility this year, with plenty of floor space,
ample parking and a nice selection of restaurants nearby (maps will be
provided). We have also upgraded our trophy package, with very attractive
plaques and special awards. We will have pics up on the website in the near
future of what the new awards will look like.
Questions may be directed to our Contest Chairman, Ron Reynolds at:
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net and Vendors may contact Kelly Quirk at
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com for table reservations. Well known vendors such as Sprue
Brothers and CRM have already signed up, as well as a few individuals.
Please come join us April 28 in Kansas City for a great time, great show,
and great friends (and great food!) Hope to see you there.
Reply to
Kelly Quirk