Kansas City Model Contest, this Sat. Sept 18

Show Me State Scale Model Show

Sponsored by IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers

Date: Saturday, September 18, 2004 Location: Vatterott College, 8955 E. 38th Terrace, Kansas City, Missouri Just north of Royals Stadium on Blue Ridge Cutoff

Please visit our website for all the info, including printable registration and entry forms, map, categories, etc.

We are in a great facility, with plenty of room. It is right off of I-70, just east of downtown. There is plenty of parking, clean restrooms, and a nice area to sit and relax.

Contest: Anyone is welcome to attend, you need not be an IPMS Member. We have

43 separate categories, and are offering attractive, very unique plaques for first, second, and third place. We also will have 9 special awards (Best Of) and this year we are proud to present the Dick Clay Memorial Trophy.

Contest Registration is from 8 AM to 12 Noon. It is our intention to hand out awards by 3:00 PM, to allow people who travel a chance to get home at a decent time. Adult fee is $10 for unlimited models. Juniors are $1 per model.

Raffle: We have a large raffle, in 5 separate categories, winner's choice of prize as your number is called. Raffle starts at 2:00 PM, and you must be present to win. Tickets are $1 each, or 6 for $5.

Vendors: We will have 30 tables available, on a first come first serve basis. Tables are $20 each. Please contact Kelly Quirk via email at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or by phone (816)471-4580 day or (816)415-9745 home, or call Ron Dickenson (816)628-4015 home.

We are also seeking sponsorship from any other club, individual, or business in any form. Your help will be gratefully acknowledged on flyers, boards, and throughout the entire show. Please contact Kelly Quirk for further info.

We hope to make our third annual contest a raging success, and most of all hope to see you there!

Kelly Quirk President IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers

Show Me State Scale Model Show Saturday September 18, 2004 Kansas City, Missouri Ask me for details!

Reply to
Kelly Quirk