Re: RMS Function at NATS?

Will there be an RMS get together at the NATS this year?

I haven't heard anything about one. :(

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Hey Cliff,

I was wondering if you were going.. Be sure and look me up!

Kelly Quirk President IPMS/West Central Missouri Show Me State Modelers

Show Me State Scale Model Show Saturday September 20, 2003 Kansas City, Missouri Ask me for details!

Reply to
Kelly Quirk

Which Nats, UK or US?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

Far as we are concerned Nick it has to be good old Telford in the UK as it's the fortieth anniversary of IPMS(UK) this November - got to be worth celebrating :-)

Treadhead

"Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination. Do not become the slave of your model" - Vincent Van Gogh Howard Freeman IPMS(UK) 9169 snipped-for-privacy@afvs.co.uk

treadhead

RMS barely functions on Usenet. God only knows how it'd do at a convention. . .

Reply to
Drewe Manton

food fight!

As far as I know there wasn't one. Can't say I missed it. I went to OKC to see my annual friends, and enjoy the models, not to get into political fights.

Reply to
Rick DeNatale

Sorry I missed you and Deb this year Rick; I skipped OKC. See you next year in Phoenix though for sure! We'll have to have a couple of beers then.

Plus why don't you come to Seattle for our show here? It gets bigger every year.

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Metal detectors? Kim M

Operation American Freedom- Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Deb didn't make it this year either. Her real job has taken her way from working with Archer. I think more guys at the convention this year were looking for her than for me .

She did come out after and we had a fun tour of the midwest. I picked her up at the Wichita airport and we went to Hutchinson KS, KC, St Louis, Memphis and Huntsville.

I'm hoping to drag her out to PHX next year.

Reply to
Rick DeNatale