Re: Pro Modeler P-47N

I have this kit in front of me and am a little dubious about doing a NMF on

> it. Any comments from people that have built it? Thanks, Pete

I managed a "metallic" finish on one, but hardly a good one.

There was so much sanding needed that I had to rescribe bits here and there, and the panel lines were never exactly "sharp" to begin with. My modest effort is on the AircraftResourceCenter website and that will tell you a bit about the kit.

Cheers,

Tim

Reply to
Tim Campbell