feedback on modelfactoryplus.com

Hi there,

I have found some listings on e-bay from modelfactoryplus.com. The feedback on e-bay looks pretty good but I am wondering if anyone has purchased from them personally and what their experiences were? What about quality, shipping, etc.? Thanks.

Ray

Reply to
Ray

Yep. Had a couple of kits off them. Quality is good but took a LONG while to come (2 months). If you are looking for a better seller try snipped-for-privacy@ji-net.com I've had about

25 kits off him and he sends as soon as Bidpay (if you use it) notify him of a payment so it takes under a week to get the kits (in the UK). Plus a feedback profile of 1739 positives and only 2 negatives speak for itself. A lot of Thai sellers wait until Bidpay actually send them the payment which can take 6 weeks or so. And no I don't work on commission. :-)

Adam

Reply to
Hush

Hey Adam,