BuilderPlus models question

Hi all
I have the chance to buy some BuilderPlus models and am wondering what their
quality is like compared to Superquick and Metcalfe. Any help/information
appreciated
thanks
Steve
Reply to
mindesign
"mindesign" wrote
Never been impressed with them, but they may have improved as it's a good while since I've seen any. In the past they've always been printed on particularly thin card (or thick paper) which needs laminating onto thicker card before being useable. They were never die-cut either so that had to be fully cut out.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
You looking at those ones on Ebay? I built one a Bank, it was a bit of work as it was all thin card but it turn out quite nice but then looked way overscale when placed near the Superquick/Metcalfe buildings. Never did use it on the layout. Jim Gardiner
Reply to
James Gardiner
many thanks for the cautions folks ..... will not bother
Steve
ps. Yup, the ones on eBay
Reply to
mindesign
I've made a couple. A footbridge and a warehouse. They're not good at all. My vote goes to Metcalfe Stan
Reply to
Stanthea Models