Model Rail February,2005

Some of us down here in the colonies are wondering what has happened to the February issue of Model Rail. Is there a reason why we haven't got it yet? Has the ship sunk!

Cheers, Allan Brown "If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?"

Reply to
Allan Brown

I think I read somewhere that there was a fire at the distribution warehouse down under and that a lot of magazines (not just MR) were lost. I'd get your back-issue order in pretty quick if I were you!

Andrew

Reply to
google