Model Rail - DecoderPro

Hi Has anyone managed to download the DecoderPro software thats in this months issue of Model Rail, I can't to the website, and other searches for it appear to point to the same source?

cheers

Dave M

Reply to
David Miller

Yes - and a very useful prog it is too. You may wish to join the discussion mailist at yahoogroups. Send a (blank) email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

The latest version of the program is v1.2.5 The windows version is JMRI.1.2.5.exe and is available at

David Randles

Reply to
gwr4090

Downloaded ok works ok with Lenz system.

John H

Reply to
John H

Hi,

Just purchased a Lenz L101f to connect my system up to a PC and have downloaded Decoder Pro.

Sorry if this seems to be a rather basic question, but all I've read about Decoder Pro talks about the decoder programming aspect. Am I right in thinking that it also contains a throttle for actually controlling the trains ? And if so, do I need to do anything to tell the programme to switch to mainline operation rather than the programming track ?

Hope someone can help here - I'm at the 'not-confident-enough-to-not-worry-about-messing-everything-up' stage.

Thanks, Ian

Reply to
Ian Bartlett