Mindstorms replacement cd?

Hi all,

I bought the 2.0 edition of the set last christmas, lost the cd and wiped my harddrive and now need to reinstall. Anyone know where on the lego website to download the software again?

cheers

Reply to
joeprogrammer

Hi all,

I bought the 2.0 edition of the set last christmas, lost the cd and wiped my harddrive and now need to reinstall. Anyone know where on the lego website to download the software again?

cheers

Reply to
joeprogrammer

Reply to
joeprogrammer

You can also download the software for free from their website. Searching for the software names via google/google groups will result in direct links to the right pages.

Wouter

Reply to
Wouter

I have this same problem. If anyone knows where to get the software or is willing to lend me a copy of theirs, please post or let me know by email. Thanks.

Reply to
mkelley