Replacement Robolab CD

We are starting a Lego club at my kids' school (in preparation for participating in LegoLeague next fall), and we are using some kits that the school purchased a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, the kit does not seem to have the original CD with the software. I am looking online to find someplace to download the software, but so far am unsuccessful. I know that there are several replacement OS's that permit other languages (C, Java) but for now I would like to stick with RoboLab for getting the kids up to speed. How can I replace my lost software; if I must contact Lego to do this, is there someone (an actual person, not a web site) that I can call?

Also, the serial cable that should have come with the kit is missing. Is this a stock serial cable, or a null modem cable?

Reply to
Lee Graba

Try here. There is a toll free number 800-362-4308

Good Luck.

Reply to
Linda