opinions on mindstorms vs robolab

Hi folks, I'm in the process of setting up a lego robotics program in a local school district, and was wonering if anyone has used both the new mindstorms and
the robolab stuff. It seems that everyone I've talked to prefers the system that they know, but I haven't found anyone thats actualy used both.... I'm looking for a comparison of the strengths and weaknesses of each and a comparison.. anyone feel like throwing their two cents?
thanks --JD
Howdy,
I have used both, and NXT is fun. I recommend the BricxCC for advanced students.
There are alternatives. Have you heard of fischertechnik?
Richard

nope, is it an alternate building system or coding system for the NXT? -JD

It is a seperate product that can also be used to build complex mechanisms, but it is not LEGO.
-- Brian Davis
thanks, Idid a bunch of web browsing on it, and it looks like an interesting set, but there are no dealers even approaching local. That plus tha fact that thte kids are already fairly familiar with lego means I'll probably stick with it..
thanks _JD