Where to buy droid 8002

I'm looking for droid 8002 star wars but I don't fine it. Do you know where can I find it? Thanks in advanca Marco Boschi

Reply to
Marco Boschi

Thanks in advance Marco Boschi "Marco Boschi" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Marco Boschi

I live in Padova, Italy "Marco Boschi" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Marco Boschi

(put 8002 in the search box) shows 5 people that want to sell it.

Alternatives for this set issued in 2000 would include:

and

Kay Archer

Thank you very much! But is second-hand or new? This is the request of my son to Father Christmas It's important for me to buy a new droid and not an used one! Thanks again

"Kay Archer" ha scritto nel messaggio news:br5olo$27satl$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-176353.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Marco Boschi

It is possible to find older Lego sets in unopened new condition - but it costs more than retail typically.

You might also try contacting

- they recently had a sale and I noticed a lot of droids on their shelves.

It was several months ago when I saw it - so they may be out of stock now.

The store contact information is:

KB Toys Polaris Mall

1299 Polaris Pkwy. Columbus, OH 43240 USA

Telephone:

614-840-9171

Reply to
Neb Okla

Thanks I've found it in a Padova' Shop.

45 euro Thanks to everybody Marco "Neb Okla" ha scritto nel messaggio news:apDBb.9$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.columbus.rr.com...
Reply to
Marco Boschi

has it in stock - you'll find it in the recent sets department under star wars.

Reply to
Steve Scott