New At Mindstorm

I recently agreed to help middle-school kids with Mindstorm and Robolab in after school activities. My only knowledge of the subject comes from the User's guide for Robolab Software. Are there any other good sources for info on programming? I've looked at the context help for several dozen icons, but I don't see how to fit them together to perform one or more tasks. Also, once the program is written, how can you print it out as text? All help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Reply to
john Doe

can you see the prodel page....www.prodel.com and the

only in spanish...include MINDSTORMS PROJECTS.

BEST REGARDS "john Doe" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net...

Reply to
Jose Antonio

Reply to
sdeyoreo

Draco? I thought it was "dacta".

It seems they're calling it "Lego Educational Division" now?

And here's a link to Robolab:

Neb Okla

Reply to
sdeyoreo