New At Mindstorm

I recently agreed to help middle-school kids with Mindstorm and Robolab in after school activities. My only knowledge of the subject comes from
the User's guide for Robolab Software. Are there any other good sources for info on programming? I've looked at the context help for several dozen icons, but I don't see how to fit them together to perform one or more tasks. Also, once the program is written, how can you print it out as text? All help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.
can you see the prodel page....www.prodel.com and the http://www.teddi.ua.es/ only in spanish...include MINDSTORMS PROJECTS.
BEST REGARDS

Go to http://www.ni.com and enter ROBOLAB in the search box. National Instruments wrote the software based on LabView, a very popular programming enviroment for controlling external devices. ( MIT Media Lab and Tufts University did the hardware). MindStorms/Robotics Invention System 2.0 is the comercial version of Robolab, Draco is Lego's educational division. There are plenty of example programs in Robotics Invention System 2.0 program, aren't there any in Robolab? A phone call or e-mail to National Instruments can hurt either. I'm well versed in LabView and my son has the Robotics Invention System 2.0. Any other help I can be, let me know: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Draco? I thought it was "dacta".
It seems they're calling it "Lego Educational Division" now? http://www.lego.com/dacta/home.asp?bhcp=1
And here's a link to Robolab: http://www.lego.com/dacta/products/robotics.asp

You might be right. Is it Dacta? Isn't Draco, a japanese movie flying monster?