Mindstorm poblem

Hi i'm having a problem whit LEgo Mindstorms. I try to use NQC to
write problems but when i try to download the program in the comand
pomp a messege displays "Downloading Program:Error Problem talking to
IR device"
Help me
Reply to
inferno_gogo
Need some more details, but opening thought, are you using a USB IR tower? I think I recall that some of the non-Lego utils won't work with USB and only Serial?
Reply to
Numbers