[PLC] programming cable for FESTO controller

Hi!
I'm a student of Silesian University of Technology (in Gliwice, Poland), and I have a task - I must repair a broken program in FESTO controllers.
It's a simple thing, but I have a one difficult problem... I don't have a cable to connect controllers with computer...
I found in Internet that I need a cable appointed as: PS1-SM14-RS232 (in FESTO catalogue it has a number: 188 935). FESTO company wants to sold it for my - but the price it's to high. I need this cable only for download the program to the computer, and upload it back. So the price 250 PLN (more than 60 euro) it's to much for me.
So - I have a question - can anybody help me with me problem? Is here anybody who meet this controllers, and who can help me with make this cable? In Internet I found only this information:
http://www.beck-ipc.com/bc/products/ps1/category/view/index.asp?cat=8&prod 141&sp=en
but it's too little for me. With this information I couldn't make this cable.
I believe that somebody can help with my problem, and I will finish my task ;-)
Best regards,
Michael
Add pictures here
βœ–
Without the pinout, anything else is useless. The picture shows a 9 pin D connector eventually terminating in what looks like the equivalent of an RJ-45 connector(US). That is 8 wires that could go anywhere.
On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:24:42 +0200, "Micha³"

Add pictures here
βœ–
the one I have is a 6 pin RJ-45? connector wired straight through to another RJ-45? connector, this is the same as the screen to PLC cable, then it plugs into an RJ-45? to serial adaptor and what appears to be a standard serial cable
Add pictures here
βœ–
I clicked on the "Datasheets" link on that page and the complete pinout for both parts of the cable is shown. You will still need to build an RS-232 to TTL converter circuit. At first glance, it looks like four channels, two in and two out. Maxim semiconductor makes a large assortment of IC's for this purpose, for example: http://www.maxim-ic.com/quick_view2.cfm/qv_pk/1047/ln / The data sheets give example circuits. More data on RS-232 is available here http://www.camiresearch.com/Data_Com_Basics/RS232_standard.html
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hi!
Thanks for your help ;)) I've just found a more interesting diagram for this cable, and now I'll be able to make them ;))
Once again - thanks you :)
Best regards, Michal
Add pictures here
βœ–
replying to , Brendo wrote: Hi, can you send me the diagram because I need it also for my PLC. Thanks!
Add pictures here
βœ–

It should be simple enough, and cheap enough to build your own. Both connectors easily obtained. For wiring, see http://www.exorint.net/docs/0/F9C6FD92BB4DF3FDC1256FC600427DE8 /$File/CA233-0.pdf