Drawing program (CAD) for Kato Unitrack

I have been using RailModeller V3 to design a layout for Kato
Unitrack. The design process goes well enough, but I have reached a
roadblock in printing out the results. It keeps indicating Printer
Error and no amount of fiddling (with the help of the RailModeller
people) has cured the problem and allowed printing. Is there an
alternative program that has the Kato track pieces builtin? While
ordinary CAD-type programs can be adapted to this task, there is a
large advantage to having the Kato track set immediately available.
So, can anybody recommend a method to fix the RM program or recommend
an alternative program. It will be used on a Macintosh G4.
Thanks. Mark Schupack
Reply to
Mark2149