USED N-SCALE KATO UNITRACK

I have a lot of used N-scale Kato Unitrack that I foresee no use for.

If anyone out here needs a section or two or three....even up to half a dozen, please let me send them to you. NO CHARGE!!!

The stuff is just taking up room.

And...beFore all you greedy types (as has happened in the past) reply with a "Send it all to me" -- I am going to limit the number of freebies to SIX (6--that's all the fingers on one hand plus one from the other....) I'm NOT trying to finance someone's layout, just help out fellow model railroaders who might need some odd sections and this will help not having to buy a whole pre-packaged lot of four or six of one type. (AND THIS DOES INCLUDE SOME #4 r/l SWITCHES!!)

Rather than list 'em, just reply to me and let me know what you need, and if I have 'em I'll be happy to send 'em.

TO REPLY: Remove one of the "h" from my return address. Have to try and keep the spam out somehow....

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Steve=A0Hoskins wrote: I have a lot of used N-scale Kato Unitrack that I foresee no use for. If anyone out here needs a section or two or three....even up to half a dozen, please let me send them to you. NO CHARGE!!! The stuff is just taking up room.

----------------------------------------------------- What a nice thing to do, Steve! One seldom sees gestures like this anymore.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill