Kato Unitrack - HO

Can anyone tell me what track centers are produced when using #4 Unitrack HO points in a line (as in a fiddle yard). I can see from the geometry chart on MG Sharps site that #6 = 60mm but it's not clear if #4 are the same. Any help appreciated.

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Emery

Following up my own post on the off chance that someone else might be looking for the answer in the future! Standard geometry for the #4 points is 60mm.

Reply to
Nigel Emery