What 3D CAD freeware might work well for this simple DXF style drawing?

Do you have experience with 3D CAD freeware on Windows to help advise me? o What 3D CAD freeware might work well for a simple DXF style drawing?
<
https://i.postimg.cc/fTGxCP62/camber01.jpg

The reason I ask is that, often, the expense of complex freeware packages is in learning multiple GUIs just to hone in on the one freeware program that does the necessary basic tasks well.
I have a need to modify a DXF drawing which prompted this question... <
https://i.postimg.cc/fTGxCP62/camber01.jpg

To provide expert CAD folks with an example test case, a friend today hacked out this DXF drawing for me of a design I have in mind to create a wheel jig for accurately measuring caster, camber and toe at home for DIY alignment purposes. [This uploaded DXF will be deleted in a week though.] <http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g137aad201bca66d21000173620215319116e7ff7e4
That friend only uses professional software, so she was unable to advise me as to which Windows freeware would be suitable for subsequently modifying her DXF drawing to add the pins, handles, and other necessary trim & shapes.
The main question is whether there's an acknowledge functional leader in freeware 3D CAD for the Windows platform.
Googling, I found these three "may" be the best 3D freeware CAD programs o AutoCAD <https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/autocad o Blender <https://www.blender.org/download/ o FreeCAD <https://www.freecadweb.org/
Since Blender and FreeCAD didn't require an account, I tested them first: o Blender <
https://i.postimg.cc/LXmX8tG3/camber02.jpg
o FreeCAD <
https://i.postimg.cc/QMJ8wBV9/camber03.jpg
Since I wasn't able to download yet a free version of AutoCAD, and since I'm brand spanking new to CAD drawing software, I figured I'd ask on the net to see if anyone here has enough experience with 3D CAD software to recommend the most functional freeware for this type of basic design.
Do you have experience with 3D CAD freeware on Windows to help advise me? o What 3D CAD freeware might work well for this simple DXF style drawing? <

On 5/31/2019 3:03 AM, Arlen G. Holder wrote:

people like what they like but hard to beat $1.49: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Drafting-Drawing-Precision-Instrument-Set-w-Case-Vintage-Italy/382977727254?hash=item592b405b16:g:~v8AAOSwjlVcOlA0
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
AMuzi wrote:

Fusion 360 https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/students-teachers-educators
Works well, if you are a student or educator (very loose requirements for both) you can get a free 3 year license.
--
Steve W.

On Fri, 31 May 2019 18:00:21 -0400, Steve W. wrote:

Hi Steve W,
Thanks for those details which will help me and others with your insight.
The price of freeware is often in the unknown gotchas, so it's nice to know that they don't force you to give away your firstborn to obtain the free 3-year license, and it's nice to know how long it lasts.
Thanks on behalf of everyone for sharing in the Usenet potluck. I apologize for the back-to-back thread, where something is wrong with my Usenet scripts as I still don't see the thread in the Windows ng yet.
On Friday, 31 May 2019 20:03:41 UTC+12, Arlen G. Holder wrote:

Have you tried sketchup? I know that sketchup will be the best for you. I also know that all the other programs will take time to learn if you are 'spanking new'. I feel sketchup would be the easiest to learn.