Help to get started on project (Case trimmer)

Hi All

I'm new here, but not new to CAD, just very (VERY) rusty

I want to create a 3D drawing of a Case Trimmer, Case Length Gauge & Shell Holder

I can draw this in 2D without too much effort, but don't want to duplicate the work "if" I can do it all in 3D, anyone who can get me started or even has done the simalar work already I could re-size to my needs?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
real_grizz_adams