Help to get started on project (Case trimmer)

Hi All
I'm new here, but not new to CAD, just very (VERY) rusty
I want to create a 3D drawing of a Case Trimmer, Case Length Gauge & Shell
Holder
I can draw this in 2D without too much effort, but don't want to duplicate the
work "if" I can do it all in 3D, anyone who can get me started or even has done
the simalar work already I could re-size to my needs?
Thanks in advance
Reply to
real_grizz_adams

Site Timeline