3D-Tool is a viewer for 3D and 2D CAD files.3D-Tool gives you the ability to visualize, analyze, and mark-up your CAD projects. 3D-Tool imports many common 3D and 2D CAD File Formats.
With 3D-Tool you produce self-viewing executable files, which display your CAD projects on any PC without installation or additional licensing. The simple user interface allows anybody, without special CAD knowledge, to view your models, zoom in on details or simply look inside your models using dynamic cross sections. Views from any angle can be easily printed or saved as pictures.
Various analysis functions help the mechanical designer analyze complex geometry problems and develop solutions. And 3D-Notes can be attached to any geometry item to fully convey your thoughts and requirements.
NEW IN VERSION 7.0:
- 2D-Support for: DXF, DWG, HPGL, HPGL2
- Newly supported 3D-File Formats: VDA, SAT, VRML in addition to IGS and STEP
- Support for Shell Names from Step Assemblies
- Support for Shell Names from Pro/E Assemblies via VRML
- New improved Print/Create Picture Interface - up to 4 Views on one print
- New Help System and full color Quick Reference Card
- Better Compression for self-viewing EXE Files (up to 50%)
- Supports graphic icon creation for EXE Files
- Optional Zip compression of EXE Files (with password option)
- Sizeable list of shells/layers
- Batch mode for EXE creation
Those new features along with it's already rich set of tools, make it the best CAD Viewer available in it's low price range.
Please refer to
best regards Ingo Wulf