Can't Redefine Component in Assembly 2000i2

When I put in a new offset distance using an existing contraint it reverts back to the old dimension. Preview will not work either. The work-around is to remove the contraint and create a new one - very time consuming. The assembly is about 2 MB and total file size in session with the drawing is about 5 MB. Speed is OK with this small file size. I'm running a 2.8 P4, 1 GB RAM and an Intel integrated graphics card (company standard issue)Any ideas on what the problem is?

TIA

Reply to
Edge