Reflex sim

Does anyone know if the Reflex XTR flight sim will work ok on a pc with integrated graphics.

Reply to
Mark

| Does anyone know if the Reflex XTR flight sim will work ok on a pc with | integrated graphics.

It totally depends on your integrated graphics. If they support the system requirements as given at

--

Minimum system requirements:

  • PC Pentium 4 1200 MHz * 256 MB RAM * 1 GB available hard disk * DirectX 8.1-capable 3D hardware accelerated video card with at least 32 MB video ram - AGP2x or better. Shared RAM is not supported.

then I'd say yes. Many onboard video cards do used the abomination known as shared ram, and while I wouldn't expect that to keep something from working, I would expect it to keep it from working well.

Most integrated video systems are not very good. They might work, but I doubt they'd work well.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Well if your going to spend all that money on the sim then spend another £40-50 on a decent AGP graphics card and get the best out of it. You can get a half decent 32Mb graphics card from about £20.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dugan