BOM and Baloons on Different Sheets in 2000i2

How do you place BOM repeat region and baloons on different sheets? I'd like the BOM on the first sheet and an exploded view on sheet after that.

TIA

Reply to
Edge

: "Edge" wrote : How do you place BOM repeat region and baloons on different sheets? : I'd like the BOM on the first sheet and an exploded view on sheet : after that. : Can't you place the exploded view on the sheet with the BOM, balloon it, then move it to another sheet?

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

The only way to do this is to first add all the views on the same sheet as the BoM table, place your ballons on the required views, then use SWITCH SHEET and place the selected views on other sheets.

It's really the only way around it, I use it often on drawings with upto 7 pages.

If you want the training manulas for 2000i, go to

under Tutorials, they are available.

Steve

Reply to
Steve