HMMWV 3D and 2D

I need a HMMWV (Hummer) in 3d and 2d for use at work. We rebuild HMMWV's and other Military vehicles, including Bradley's, 5 Ton Trucks, SEE Vehicles,
and others.
I work in engineering for support of the lines, it would be nice to have models of as many military vehicles as possible, we use INVENTOR, and Autocad 2005, any advise or files would be great.
snipped-for-privacy@cadddesign.com
Thanks
Smedley