rotating 2D object in 3D

I have a drawing I did in 2D. I changed the view to SE Iso. Then used the "Change command, properties, thickness" to give it another dimension. The
drawing is laying down but I want to rotate it up around the x-axis so that the original Yaxis is now Zaxis. I tried 3d orbit but it's not that clean.
What I do is to manipulate the UCS so that the rotation that you want will occur in the XY plane, then use the ROTATE command.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

Also, 3Dorbit changes only the way you look at the object, not it's position in coordinate system.