WF 2 - Sheetmetal Extrude

Adding an extruded flange to a sheetmetal part in WF 2.0 and have found they no longer allow zero radius sketches The first flange off the attachment edge can be changed to zero, but pro adds a radius to the second flange if the second flange was created w/out a radius. I see no dimension to change the radius value pro adds and if a radius is sketched for the second flange it can not be changed to zero

Creating an unattached extruded flange does not require rads - not sure why they would require rads on attached extruded flanges this wasn't a requirement on previous versions

Reply to
CKERIDES

: "CKERIDES" wrote : Adding an extruded flange to a sheetmetal part in WF 2.0 and have found they no : longer allow zero radius sketches : The first flange off the attachment edge can be changed to zero, but pro adds a : radius to the second flange if the second flange was created w/out a radius. I : see no dimension to change the radius value pro adds and if a radius is : sketched for the second flange it can not be changed to zero : : Creating an unattached extruded flange does not require rads - not sure why : they would require rads on attached extruded flanges this wasn't a requirement : on previous versions : I wonder if it would make a difference if you knotched the corner of the two adjacent extruded flanges, jusst to make sure there is no possibility of interference at the sharp bend. Sharp bends do push a lot of material to the side. You know how squirrley Pro/e gets about interference at corners. Does it work if you add a very small sketched radius, like .01mm (or .005") with accuracy set at a high enough ratio? Don't have WF2 yet to try it myself.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes