Autocad 2017, enlarge distance between two parallel lines

Hi to everybody!
I have to parallel line and I need to enlarge the distance from the second above line to the first one below it without delete one of them
by using offset tool, how could I do it?
I know I could use ctrl+up arrow but I need to specify a value about distance.
Regards.