Erase lines remaining after Union of two solids

Hi Everybody! I'm writing from Italy. I'm drawing my new house, just for fun. So I really cann't use AutoCad. I need help for probably a little thing. How in the subject I draw two solids, exactly two pieces of wall, but after Union command there remain a line between the two solids I had before. The problem is that now it's only one solid with this line in the middle. Every selection allows me only the entire solid. Is there a way to delete this line?

Thanks for every help.

Ciao Valerio.

Reply to
Valerio Valentini

Ciao Valerio, Are you sure that they met perfectly before you joined them?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich