3d Face not hiding lines

I have tried this on the common plane of two solid objects, between a solid object and wireframe, and betwen wireframes only but the joining
lines always show through. It seems to hide everything underneath (when wireframe) as expected but the line betwen the two objects keeps showing through. Example with two solids: if I draw two solids and join them end to end and creaate a 3d face over one plain, the adjoining lines still show through, same if one is a soild and one is a wireframe. Anyway, I hope I explained this well enough to get a solution.
Thanks in advance, Geo
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Have you tried layering the lines on a different layer? then hiding the layer or changing colors?
Yes thanks,
I put the 3d face on it's own layer of a different color and set layer to off and lines still show through.
Thanks, Geo snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Try a fillet of "0" radius at the joint
have tried this on the common plane of two solid objects, between a<BR>solid object and wireframe, and betwen wireframes only but the joining<BR>lines always show through. It seems to hide everything underneath (when<BR>wireframe) as expected but the line betwen the two objects keeps<BR>showing through. Example with two solids: if I draw two solids and join<BR>them end to end and creaate a 3d face over one plain, the adjoining<BR>lines still show through, same if one is a soild and one is a<BR>wireframe. Anyway, I hope I explained this well enough to get a<BR>solution.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Geo<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=