IE Script Error in AutoCAD 2004 Help File

My company is using IE 6.0 with AutoCAD 2004, and some of us are getting fatal script errors when we click on a hyperlink within the help file. I have tried changing my security, and a few advanced options within my browser in an attempt to reproduce these errors, but I haven't been successful. Has anyone run into this and figured out a fix?

-- DAVID BARKER

Reply to
Dave Barker