Fillet 3D Solids In AutoCAD Mechanical 2007

Hi everyone,
When I use the toolbar to select the fillet command and then try to
fillet the corner of a 3D solid model in AutoCAD mechanical 2007, it
says "invalid object selected". I'm using a small enough radius for
the part size so that's not the problem. I'm trying to fillet the
solid the same way I did with AutoCAD 14, which worked great.
I've looked in the file menu of AutoCAD Mechanical and I cannot seem
to find a way to fillet the solid. I also created a 3D solid model box
and tried to filled one corner, just to make sure that it's not the
particular solid I'm working with. The fillet command would not work
on the solid model box either.
When I open the drawing in Regular AutoCAD 2007 (not mechanical), the
fillet command works fine on the solid.
Is there another way to fillet the corner of a 3D solid in AutoCAD
Mechanical ? If this is actually how the program works, It seems
ridiculous to me to have the ability to fillet 3D solids in regular
AutoCAD but not AutoCAD mechanical. I'm hoping I'm missing something.
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
John
Reply to
John2005
I just found out you have to type the command "fillet" in order to fillet 3D solids in AutoCAD Mechanical. The toolbar fillet icon is for 2D objects. I think they should just have one icon and one fillet command that fillets both 2D and 3D objects. This is how regular AutoCAD does it and it makes more sense.
Reply to
John2005