Maestro UX Installation: Symphony Meldoy DCS (H&B) Product

Hello,

I am working for a non-profit organization that provides automation solutions for power plants. My current project involves Meldoy, a Hartmann & Braun DCS provided by ABB, with Maestro UX 2.6C1 as HMI using HP-UX 10.20 as platform.

I have mangaed to set up a test panel DCS node with F-net, C-net and O-net connectivity. The composer station has also been setup. But I am currently stuck up with installation of the HMI.

My current status in installation has not progressed after installation of a fileset 'CSO_INSTALL'. I do not know how to proceed. The only help I can get is from a German Manual. Can anyone offer me a solution or maybe an installation procedure in English on Maestro UX 2.6C1 on HP-UX

10.20.

Looking forward to a good correspondance

Thanks and Regards Skaria

Reply to
Thomas

Skaria if u do get a solution since then and if hope for that please share the things so that if help someone

------.

Reply to
Nitesh Pradhan