Symphony DCS

Dear All
I am working on H&B Symphony DCS and Maestro UX as front end.I am
facing problem to install print server in Maestro UX for print out the
alarm histry.if anyone have procedure to install print server pleae
discribe or send me the note of the procedure thanks
Reply to
yousaf
That would be ABB Symphony and ABB Maestro in US. As far as alarm printer, it is connected to the server itself and procedure for installation is described in the manual. Are you following the manual?
yousaf wrote:
Reply to
v3