dot matrix lcd tutorial

Hi, Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial on how to program one of those dot matrix lcd displays? I'm not talking about those 2 or 4 line displays where write in the letters, I'm refering to those 128x64 displays or similar. Thanks

Reply to
Warren Thai

Tried the manufacturer's data sheets and application notes?

You use the word "program" - which implies that you are writing about programmable units with embedded processors - which typically are programmed by clocking serial or parallel data into a port.

However, you could possibly mean a straightforward lcd array, with no embedded electronics - which isn't so much "programmed" as "driven".

Reply to
Palindrome