Walrus cutaway??

Hi, I'm wondering does anyone hawe Supermarine Walrus cutaway, or know where I can find it (URL???) Thanks in advance, best regards, Slider

Reply to
Slider

Air Enthusiast #17 has the nicest cutaway I've seen. There is a different one (kind of small) in Profile 224. I can't scan or copy the AE cutaway without ruining the binding of the journal, but I can do something with thr Profile cutaway if you want. However, the AE is much better, so you might want to make an effort to track it down.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

the ca walrus directions have some interior shots.

Reply to
someone

Mark, if you can scan it to me, it'll be very nice, thanks in advance. I have a lot of photos, but I want to make it ''striped down'', with ribs, spars and so on TIA, Mario

Reply to
Slider