villiers MK 12HS

Hi folks, I`ve just bought myself a little Villiers MK 12 HS engine, Does anyone know if there is some way of dating the engine? ie. web site or books, and where could I get a manual for it, for setting spark plug gap and all that. Best regards Pete.

Reply to
peter.etherington

Peter,

Villiers used a letter code in the serial no to identify year, usually stamped somewhere on crank cases, I unfortunately can't find my list but somebody will pop up I'm sure.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Lets hope so Martin. Best regards Pete.

Reply to
peter.etherington

Pete, These lads have got some info on Villiers.

Kev.

Reply to
Kev

Thanks Kev, very interesting. Nice to see some youngsters taking an interest. Best regards Pete.

Reply to
peter.etherington