Villiers info required

Peter Lowe in Australia is after the info below. Can anyone help please?

Hi All My old mate is doing up an engine off a Rover Challenger lawn mower. The engine is a Villiers TorqueMajor, 142cc, two stroke. Numbers on the engine are: W1051/2A WM

114111 The engine starts and tries to run and then stops, float level in carby seems OK, there is spark and the crankcase seals are OK. Any clues from the small two stroke brigade on the Lists. What is the points gap and does anyone have a manual that they can send me a copy of please. Peter, Oz
Reply to
Dave Croft