RE:80 watt chrging set

I have put a list of manuals on the `80 watt charging set` article if
anyones interested.
MartinH
Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader
Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary
Martin Hirst
This is invaluable stuff, don't stop Martin! If it's too much for your site I'm sure Paul will be happy to make it availabe on Internal Fire site.
Reply to
Nick H
I have now scanned all the manuals onto two cd`s, each one has its own menu at start up where you can select the required .pdf file. They will be supplied in a double dvd type case with cover etc.The engines listed below are on the cd`s and will cost £2.50 which includes postage & packing to UK.
Engines on cd`s include:-
Coventry Victor Vixen Coventry Victor AC4 Coventry Victor AN4 Douglas mk3 Enfield 270cc Enfield Charging Set General Engine Info JAP 2A JAP 4/2 JAP 5 JAP 6 JAP 55 manual1 JAP 55 manual2 JAP alco Manual1 JAP alco manual2 Lister AH Norman t300 Norman SM Norman T600/6BS mk1 Petter A & As Petter PA2 Petter PA1 Triumph Type A Petter AHM Petter PU8 Villiers mk40 Villiers mk20 & 25 JLO L375 (Manuals 1&2) Petter PDV8 Petter PD3 Drayton type 34 & 35 Enfield HO2 mk4 Triumph 500cc Villiers type 512 & 515 Petter 2A Stusrt Turner P5XC
Please mail me if you would like a copy.
Cheers, MartinH
Mart> I have put a list of manuals on the `80 watt charging set` article if
##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader
Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
Martin Hirst
Top stuff, and very professionaly presented - 'the cheque is in the post'
Reply to
Nick H
I have just received my copy. Definitely the bargain of the year if you like small engines. -- Dave Croft Warrington England
Map
Map

dave croft
responding to
*Hi Martin I would like to get a copy of the Disc please , I have a Norman T600 and have been looking for a manual for it my email is snipped-for-privacy@kinect.co.nz if you could let me know cost and i will send money . I live in new Zealand Cheers Rod I also have a lot of manuals that I can let members have The Allen Oil Engine Allen Lampless oil Engine Carburettors Marvel-Schebler , TSX ,Zenith 61 & 161 Suffolk Punch Mk v111 Briggs & Stratton repair Manual Briggs & Stratton Tune up Instructions Bernard Bosch Magneto type 22 Crosley Gas & Oil Engine MH Cushman Manual. Delco Light Plant Deutz Enfield Ferguson tea Farmall Cub Fairbanks Morse Type Z Foss Gas Engine Fitch Four Wheel Drive Tractor Genco Light Plant Genco Light Instruction Gravley Instruction manual Howard Rotary Hoe Bantam Howard 22 IHC Farmall F14 IHC Model LB Illinois Super Drive Tractor J A P 2a Model J A P Models 4/2, 4/3, 5, & 6 Type 1 Landmaster Kestral Rotary Hoe Lister A, AK, BK. Lister Light 1 & 1.5KW Lister Diesel Mk's 3-1, 5-1, 10-2 , Mayfield Handbook Massy Harris Model R Mayfield Handbook Monrotiller Novo Type S Novo & Oil Pumps Planet Junior Ransomes MG5 cultivator Ransomes Gazelle lawnmower Rider Ericson Hot air Pump Roby Instructions Roseberry Instructions SC MkJ Pump Engine. Southern Cross Mk J engine & Pumps Stover K Instructions Suffolk 14 inch PunchMk 1 Villiers All Models Villiers Mk 25c two Stroke Villiers Mar-vill & Century Two Stroke Mk4 Wolsley wlb8. Worthington Manual
Reply to
rod.lin
Hi Martin, I am replying to a post you did ion 2004! I just hope you're still out there!! I have just acquired a Petter AHM and would love to have a copy of the manual included in your list. Is it still available? If so please let me know - and I can't imagine the cost is unchanged after all this time. I do hope you can help.
Reply to
Nydge
Nudge, give me your email and I will try and send the manual to you
Reply to
mhirst121
I'm at ' snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk' - Appreciate your response and offer to try emailing.
Many thanks
The proud owner of a Petter AHM!
Reply to
Nydge
Are the dots after neah supposed to be there.
Reply to
mhirst121
Are the dots after neah supposed to be there.
Reply to
mhirst121
Its ok I see how it works now, they should be on their way now.
Reply to
mh121
Nydge, I cannot help with the manual but recognise the name, long time ago Non Nobis etc.
AJH
Reply to
news
Hi Martin Can you help me with a copy of Coventry Victor AN4 engine? As you can see I am in Australia. Regards. Martin
Reply to
Martin Westbrooke
Regards. Martin
Reply to
mew
Hello Martin, I just acquired such a 80 watt charging set and looking for operational end or maintenance manual. How can i obtain them? my mail is: snipped-for-privacy@van-rees.nl Please advise. Regards, Herman
Reply to
Herman