Swan Generator GPO

Just aquired the above connected to a Villiers. I need an old type 2 pin screw on electrical fitting for this so I can connect a load - any idea where I would obtain one from please? Thanks, Ian.

Reply to
Kingsnavy

Ian,

I found mine by going through junk stalls at rally's Could not find another source at the time.

Is yours in a small carry frame and is it gas or petrol.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

The brass flanged sockets were made by Clang-Niphan who went down the tubes and they are now supplied by LPA Connectors.

The people that sell them are the ex-WD stalls, particularly the army lorry guys and you may well find one there. We've got the sockets but no plugs, 2 pin 5A.

Peter

Peter A Forbes