Villiers Atco mower engines

I aquired a 2 stroke villiers off a scrap mower, it looked cute ! can any one help with some problems re-suscitating it ?

It's got these numbers on it M1512B. R52 A52.

  1. It has no HT lead, how does the lead connect to the coil ?

  1. what is the rated H.P , and rpm ?

  2. Any one got a diagram of the ignition components, to check all is present and correct ? I don't see any condenser, and no govenor !

  1. How does the clutch hub come off the shaft, is it scewed, shrunk, or keyed ?

  2. Where to get spares ?

I might make a generator out of it.

Reply to
Motor