Ronaldson Tippett Type N Parts

Hello again, I have already posted this message a while ago but I didnt get anything out of it so ill try again. I have a Ronaldson Tippett Type N. 950 RPM I am looking for some parts for it and i am only a student so i will consider the prices but i might not be able to get everything at once.

Thanks Again Oh i must mention im in South Australia so the closer the better i guess.

Matthew Ryan

Reply to
Matthew Ryan