Wildfire Crack request

Anyone have a Wildfire 2002 crack. Appreciate it.

Kosit

Reply to
kosit

Copy below as a text file with the name "license.txt" insert the location of the file at the appropriate time.

k;jfdsg sadf98efdgnsfd adsfjknqweripuafev7h aefrg sf87yq34ru afeiv s9prgf8by q34ub SFGIJSPKHJAER8IPSER SZDFPIKFSGBO[IA FDEOS GFJNo[iajfduiafd gipaeruhadfkjsdfv adfvusaf98aert2q rk32q4 rksgbj9-zd8v uaje rq.k3rgn[9zvcu ser tqk3ugfh08dz7vh4w5jt qpob87z0d8gfrb3q.r 0f8bvu s9e8rt q3ktn 9p f8v7 esa74th32q4bn8pf7vy

8esyt9-18435

Reply to
Greg Albert

OOPS. Your right.

Reply to
Greg Albert

Reply to
Boltman

Damn! how on earth did you do that?? now manufacturing and sheetmetal even works!

Reply to
mutrax

Am I missing something here, I copy the text into a file called Licence.dat. Rename my original licence then copy the new licence where my original licence is installed. All I get is errors. Is this a wind-up.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Not at all... That license file was ROT-13'd for security purposes.

Reply to
Stu

I dont think so

If you decode the license file it still doesn't work or look anything like a license file.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

It wouldn't be much of a license key if you could understand it.

Reply to
David Geesaman

You known, Geoff, paranoia reigns at PTC. It's so bad that they've invented their own encryption technology. Talks to your sales rep. They have all that secret stuff.

D. Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Guys, enough already.

I mean, I enjoy a good laugh. The first 3-4 posts were sure worth it. Anybody who is dim enough to go to this group for illegal licenses or tips on creating and/or obtaining them, had it coming. But don't you think it's loosing its entertainment value with repetition?

-- Alex Shishkin

Alex Sh.

Yes, it was a good laugh that I couldn't resist starting ;) Thanks to all for carrying it along!

Reply to
Greg Albert

What's stunning is that he sent me an email asking for more instructions - twice!! The second was only last week!

Dave

repetition?

Reply to
David Geesaman

Whell, OH! Well, OH! Here's my story. Wife's idea to return to her country for a "little while." She wants me to complete my Bachlor's, did this spring. This was 2000. In the fall of 2001 I was laid off. Good for the Q.P.A. I have been looking in this "God-forsaken" dump for more than a year. My wife in the meantime decides to persue a Master's in Japan. We see each other for maybe a week about twice a year. This has draged out for twice the intended length of time. Her degree is finished next spring. Oh, by the way, she has out two children with her: ages 5 1/2 for the boy and almost 4 for the girl. Add this on. Our second son will be born:

1.) Between my daughter's and my 40th birthdays. 2.) Not considered an American citizen as our other children (Born in the U.S.A.!)

Now hears the morals: It's nice to poke fun at the pitiful on your own turf, but only for a short time. Despite the fact that I recently needed my roof replaced and was turned down for a loan, I work at a grocery store, doesn't get me to the breaking point. So venting is "allowed ;)". Most people do not have the general knowledge that the average reader of this group possesses. And are unfortunately stuck in far lowlier predicaments. I see this every day at work at present. Give thanks you have what you have.

Reply to
Greg Albert

Nobody failed to mention he misspelled (Stutter)he misspelled the file!

Reply to
M.N.M.

So what, who cares!!!

Listen I should have known better to ask for a license (Note the "S") thats why I said "Is this a wind up" in my original post. I dont know I was taken in, my guard was down. I have read a thousand posts where people ask for a crack then get the piss taken out of them.

I was just curious so I emailed a couple of you guys for it.

Note, I use proe at work & at home with a crack for learning the thing & I dont sell copies. So whats the problem. This group has been invaluable to me on many occasions, I hope this continues.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

True, but it's not easy for most of us to hang around PTC events.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Student Edition has a different kernel encryption; files created in it are not readable with retail versions of ProE, and vice-versa. Also, you can't upgrade SE to a retail version, so anything created in it will never be able to be opened by retail versions of Pro.

Reply to
Pete

You're right! I asked them about that. Bet you can't guess what the price tag was. I can tell you a guy at PTC to call, if you want to know.

Reply to
David Janes

That's funny, I re-read my post a couple of times before I sent it, and I never saw myself saying that. Are you a psychic?

I think what my post said was to be aware that SE-created files are incompatible with retail-created files. You know, just a heads-up for people who plan on trying to use SE for 'real' work.

Hang on, I'll read it again.

Yep, that's what it says.

Reply to
Pete