Engines for sale

Gentlemen,
I have put some pictures up at this address
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/campingstoveman/EnginesForSale #
These engines belong to a friend of mine who is totally computer illiterate,
it took him nearly a week to get the pictures to me. They have at some time been restored and rallied by his brother and father who over the last couple of years have both died. My friend has plenty of his own and wants to reduce the collection, initially if anybody is interested can they come through me as he is a truck driver who works very early hours and is early to bed in the evenings. Their location is in Essex.
Martin P
Gentlemen,
Just added three more pictures.
Martin P

Gentlemen,
If anybody is looking at the pictures of engines that are for sale please note the Wolesley with pump and the Ruston PB have now gone to good homes, when I have collected and delivered them that is.
Martin P